We truly are living in an ever-increasing Global Economy. More and more U.S. based companies are sending their people overseas for business related travel. Short-term health insurance for U.S. residents traveling abroad are more important than ever and now U.S. Citizens have a U.S. brand they have grown up with and can trust.
GeoBlue is the new leader and innovator serving the needs of world travelers. The International travel plans from GeoBlue combine state-of-the-art mobile technology to help expats, their families and business travelers with access to trusted doctors and hospitals worldwide. And more important, the worldwide community of western trained physicians help bring top-notched medicare care no matter the assignment. GeoBlue provides experienced global health coordinators that will help you with scheduling appointments, guarantee payments for cashless access to care and arrange for follow-up treatment when necessary.
Strength of a U.S. Underwriter…
The GeoBlue plans are underwritten by 4 Ever Life. With over 60 years of experience in enhancing protection, 4 Ever Life is rated “A-” (excellent) by A.M. Best and they are licensed to provide health and life insurance solutions in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. 4 Ever Life Insurance Company is an independent licensee of Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
GeoBlue Travelers Receive 10% Discount with 5 or More
If you are planning to travel outside the borders of the United States and you will be doing so as a group then you may be able to save up to 10% discount as long as there are five or more people in the group. There are two plan choices for you to select from. The Voyager Choice Group plan requires a primary domestic health plan and if so it covers pre-existing conditions for medical services and medical evacuation.
- 10% discount for groups of 5 or more
- Choice of varying medical limits and deductibles
- For trips up to 6 months for ages 85 or younger
- Covers pre-existing conditions for medical services and medical evacuation
- Require a health plan
- U.S. licensed and regulated
- Medical, Evacuation, RX, AD&D
- No hospital pre-certification penalty
- Travel Reimbursement Services
- 24/7 Day Global Medical Assistance
- Ten Day Money Back Guarantee
GeoBlue Voyager Group Eligibility Requirements
- Home Country is the U.S. and;
- You must be under Age 75 and;
- Enrolled in a Primary Plan and;
- For children under age 6, must be enrolled with a parent and;
- Initial purchase must be made in home country prior to departing on trip from one of the eligible states
Family Members included in your plan (if applicable) must be:
- Your spouse; civil union partner or domestic partner age 74 or younger, and/or your eligible child(ren) or other eligible dependent(s)
- Resident(s) of the United States
- Traveling outside the U.S. and scheduled to spend at least 24 hours away from his/her home.
PLEASE NOTE: you can only purchase the policy prior to departing on your trip. Exceptions to this rule: if you have purchased a policy prior to departure and would like to extend the current plan (allowable up to 180 days). After 180 days of coverage, members are permitted to enroll one time in a subsequent policy. N.B. If you enroll in a subsequent policy, a new deductible and medical limit will apply. After 360 days, members are not eligible to buy another plan for the same trip.
Ready to Shop Rates?