Great news for Oregon Residents…
GeoBlue has just had some of their International Travel Medical Plans approved for sale. If you live in the state of Oregon you can now quote and enroll in the Voyager Choice Single Trip Plan and the GeoBlue Trekker Multi-Trip plans.
GeoBlue Voyager is a short term travel health insurance plan that includes services to help you identify, access and pay for quality healthcare. GeoBlue Voyager fills health and safety gaps internationally:
Voyager Choice Plan Highlights:
- Choice of varying medical limits and deductibles
- For trips up to 6 months for ages 84 or younger
- Covers per-existing conditions for medical services and medical evacuation
- Requires a primary health plan**
- Click Here for Online Quote
**Primary Plan is a Group Health Benefit Plan, an individual health benefit plan or a governmental health plan designed to be the first payer of claims (such as Medicare) for an Insured Person prior to the responsibility of this Plan. Such plans must be coverage limits in excess of $50,000 per incident or per year to be considered a Primary Plan.
GeoBlue Trekker is a short term health and accident insurance for Multi-Trip International Travel. GeoBlue Trekker provides the traveler with international health insurance for multiple trips throughout the year. It is also a complete package of services to help you identify, access and pay for quality healthcare anywhere in the world.
- Up to $250,000 for sickness and accidents
- $500,000 medical evacuation benefit
- Covers pre-existing conditions for medical services and medical evacuation
- Unlimited trips in a 12 month period (70 days max per trip)
- Requires a primary health plan
- Click Here for Online Quote
Why Choose GeoBlue ?
Go with a name and brand you can trust. GeoBlue is the trade name for the international health insurance programs of Worldwide Insurance Services, an independent licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association. GeoBlue health plans are offered in cooperation with certain local Blue Cross and Blue Shield companies, with a network that includes more than 90 percent of physicians and 80 percent of hospitals across the U.S. GeoBlue’s comprehensive portfolio of international health insurance plans demonstrates the commitment to covering members both at home and abroad.
Strength of a U.S. Insurer – Underwritten by 4 Ever Life Insurance Company, rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best. 4 Ever Life is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association.
Better Coverage – Their plans are U.S. licensed and feature coverage more generous that plans sold as “surplus coverage”.
- Their plans do not restrict illnesses or injuries resulting from a terrorist act
- They do not impose precertification penalties for hospitalization.
- They provide coverage for pre-existing conditions for medical evacuation. Pre-existing conditions are also covered in all instances by GeoBlue’s Choice plan.
If you are a U.S. Citizen or a foreign national working for a U.S. Company and you will be traveling Internationally make sure you do your homework. GeoBlue makes enrollment into one of their International Travel Medical plans an easy task. If you are planning a trip that may be longer than 6 months then you will need to look at another option but for short term needs these are two of the best travel medical plans on the market today. Visit our website (www.individualhealth.com) or contact us with questions by calling (307) 690-0427 or send an email to “firstname.lastname@example.org. Remeber – we are here to help.