GeoBlue Mobile App Empowers Members to be Prepared
With the GeoBlue mobile app, members can quickly research information while preparing for a trip to the Olympics, a vacation or for an expat assignment. Our customers’ favorite planning tool, the Health Atlas, allows members to access important destination information. In addition to this, GeoBlue members can continue to use the app to complete these important tasks:
- Find trusted medical care
- File a paperless claim*
- Show/email/fax their ID card to a provider
When you are traveling or living abroad there is no better friend then your GeoBlue Mobile Phone App. As a member it is FREE to you and everything you can do online with your GeoBlue Member Account you can do on your phone. Simply search your Apps Programs and search for “GEOBLUE” and download it to your phone.
- Search providers for medical, dental, or mental health care and map them using GPS technology*.
- Arrange direct pay for future appointments to secure cashless access to care.
- Access Guarantees of Payment to view and share with others including doctors and hospitals.
- File a claim either by entering information in the app or by sending a photo of a completed form.
- Find a medication’s availability, generic name, and local brand name.
- Translate medical terms and phrases for many symptoms and situations; use the audio feature to play the translation.
- Display an ID Card on a smart phone and fax a copy directly to provider’s office.
Moving abroad can be full of major decisions and requirements for those outbound Expats. GeoBlue offers the true Expat with some of the best tools in the industry. If you are considering a change and if you are moving abroad then consider reaching out to us and let our 30+ years of experience helping expats both outbound and inbound from the United States by calling (307) 690-0427 or email us at “email@example.com”. We are here to help.